Tuesday 22 January 2013

Vote for me and my fat bits!

Hello my darlings. I've entered a little competition on facebook and would love it if some of you voted for me! It's a contest to win a free photoshoot with the very talented Ebony Holden Photography. I'm currently in third place, but some of the other girls are proper models with fan pages so I need all the votes I can get! CLICK HERE then 'like' the picture to vote! Thank you!



There was a massive furore around the picture earlier this week - some random man felt the need to make derogatory comments about the size of my body, personally I wasn't bothered at all but lots of lovely ladies leapt to my defence - it's nice to know people are willing to stand up to prejudiced idiots.

Photo by Alt. Studio.

4 comments:

  1. I recently came across kalandrajane.blogspot.com whilst researching the Shopping sector and would like to discuss the possibility of paying you to display an advertisement on the site.

    We have a large customer base of clients prepared to pay to display discrete adverts, contextually matched to the content of the page on high quality sites like yours, and this can be a great way to generate an income without compromising your website.

    Please email me back if you would be interested in finding out more and I will send you a follow-up email outlining the opportunity in more detail.

    I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

    ReplyDelete